If your PC does not support booting from a USB drive you can bypass this restriction.
- Download plop boot manager
plpbt-5.0.15.zip for Windows
- Extract it
- Inside the folder go to the
- Right click on
InstallToBootMenu.bat and click run as administrator.
- Follow the prompts.
- This will now add the plop boot manager to your Windows bootloader.
- When you restart your PC, you will be prompted whether you want to boot into Windows or plop boot manager
- Boot into plop boot manager and you should see a list of options
- Boot via USB drive (make sure you have the ISO flashed into the USB drive)